Specialized software for control of order picking lines, controlling production, flow and distribution of orders and allocation of SKUs in automated and semi-automated lines.
EASY-PICKING (Picking-by-light system control software)
- Direct integration with PLCs;
- Data integration with any marketed ERP or WMS through WebService, database (SQL/Server, Oracle, among others) or flat files (TXT/XML/CSV);
- Picking by SKU or addresses and stock;
- It allows configuration of up to 30 stations per server with flow from 300 to 1200 boxes per hour;
- It has no limit of items per Picking List or station;
- Automated or Semi-Automated Order Start;
- It allows returnable boxes, or final order boxes to be used;
- Generation of Order Start and shipping labels;
- Web Interface for Line Supervision and Control:
- – Statistical reports by operator and station;
- – It allows configuration of multiple weight Checks;
- – Supervision of integration events;
- – Supervision of automated readings of line scanners;
- – Simple and efficient check screen.
- 100% integrated to the EASY-FLOW, which allows the classification of volumes automatically by conveyor, routes and other consolidators during shipping.
- Simple and efficient, a new operator can be trained in only one hour and to operate completely his station.
- In PBL option, it allows sharing of displays for multiple SKUs, generating cost savings in design, without losing speed in the process.
- It supports Batch Picking if used with PTL.