Recognized as the industry that measures the market’s consumption habits, the wholesale industry has, as main characteristics, high full-case picking volume, need of operation in large geographic areas and high capillarity. With focus on making the product available at the point of sale, in quantity and at the least possible time, automated processes are more and more required in this market.
Wholesale and Retail
Integrated intralogistics solutions are essential to operations with the following characteristics:
- High service levels, high end-customer expectations;
- Accuracy in the dispatch and delivery;
- Items of varied sizes, weights, and formats;
- Increasingly more frequent orders but with fewer items;
- Known or unexpected demand peaks;